Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fun Surprise at Disneyland

So, today Jared and I went to Disneyland with his family. We spent our time with Jared's family at California Adventures. Jared, Chloe, Kelsea, Jake and Daddy Rummler thought it would be fun to run through those water parts in the Bugs Land. Chloe was soaked!!! Later that evening when his family left we met up with my family. We had dinner at the Pizza Port and went on a couple rides. My mom hadn't been on the Small World since they reopened it, so of course we went on that ride. Jared is such a good sport with going on the little kid rides with me. Anyways, so after we went on It's a Small World, we decided to go on Pirates... well unfortunately it was closed for some reason so we went on the Haunted Mansion instead. While we were in one of the rooms getting ready to go on the ride I saw Shawn Johnson from Dancing with the Stars!!!I was sad that Mark wasn't with her... that would have been amazing!!!!I pointed her out to Jared and he told me that I should go up to talk to her. I honestly didn't want to bother her because I am sure she just wanted to have a normal day and have fun at Disneyland, however, Jared decided to go up to her. He talked to her for a minute and told her that I loved watching Dancing with the Stars that she she is my favorite dancer. (Which is true). Anyways, I thought it was cool that we saw her in person. She is so tiny!!! Honestly if I was to stand next to her should would come up a little past my shoulders and I am only 5'3!!! We had such a fun day at Disneyland with our families. We feel so blessed that we are able to go to Disneyland whenever we want and are able to live close enough to family to see them often.

0 comments: