Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just for Fun

I am so obsessed with this Photoshop thing online that a friend of ours introduced me to. Almost every picture that I take or have on my computer I have been playing with on this fun website. There are so many things you can do to the pictures and it is for free. There are other things that look really cool, but you have to pay for them. Here are some pictures that I have Photoshoped lately.



On Monday night for Family Home Evening, Jared and I went to see the Wolverine movie. It was so good!! We love those kind of action pact movies. The beginning of the movie was very well done and set up the rest of the movie better than most movies I have seen. I'm not going to give anything away, but if you haven't seen the movie yet, you have to! Last night Nona and I had a Girls Night with some of the Relief Society sisters. We went to dinner at the Fish Market (off of La Palma) and saw Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. It was such a cute movie with a really good message, however, I didn't like all the sexual comments that were made throughout the movie. This is a good Girls Night movie.
Now we are planning on a vacation. Jared and I are in need of a vacation. So, after school is done we are taking a trip to Northern California to visit Jared's mission. I am really excited to see where Jared served his mission and meet some of the people that he served. We will be making a stop in Yosemite National Park for a night and we are going to try to hike up Half Dome. It looks really hard but I think we can do it!

2 comments:

Ryan and Krissy said...

I love Yosemite... Man I wish I lived in California, I am in need of a vacation too!!! Have fun, oh and I LOVED the Wolverine movie too!

Jessica said...

Jake and I saw wolverine too and his sister and I want to see the ghost one. I think you need to vacation to Vancouver and see me