Friday, July 24, 2009
Monday, July 13, 2009
I saw this on Sara's blog and thought it would be fun.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Had an amazing and spiritual day at church.
2. Played 'Hide & Seek' with Jake at Nona's house. He is so adorable!
3. Read scriptures as a family (Jared and I).
4. Had a wonderful dinner with Jared's family.
5. Went for a weekly Sunday walk with my hubby.
6. Watched 'New in Town', it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.
7. Did some laundry and ironing.
8. Planned a double date with Amanda and Kyle for Friday.
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Purchasing a home of our own.
2. Starting a family and becoming a stay-at-home-mom.
3. Going to San Fransisco for a friends wedding.
4. My Bestie to come home from Idaho so we can play before she goes on a cruise.
5. Making my brothers famous Snickerdoodle cookies!
6. Making a baby blanket for a friend. I hope it turns out good.
7. Seeing some friends this Friday, however I wish it was under different circumstances.
8. Learning how to surf, so I can go with my hubby.
8 Favorite Things:
1. Reading Historical Novels.
2. Going to Disneyland.
3. Baking fun treats!
4. Going on walks with Jared.
5. Spending time with my Mommy.
6. Having Girly Days with my Girls!
7. Playing with little kids.
8. Watching movies/ T.V.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
3. Hibachi Steak House
4. Wood Ranch
6. Don Jose's
8 People I Tag:
8. Who ever else wants to do this.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Jared and I have been puppy sitting for Jared's family this week. This is Mazey! She is a cockapoo puppy and is about 6 weeks old. She is so much fun! We all call her 'Crazy Mazey' for a reason. She is so energetic!! She is always running around, following someone, or playing with her toys. When she isnt doing those things she is causing some sort of trouble. We love having her at the house and greeting us when we come home from work. On Tuesday morning she cried when Jared left for work, then she tried to follow me out the front door and come to work with me. We love her so much!!! We can't wait until we can get a little puppy of our own.