Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Fun Read

So, my mom has been wanting me to read these books by Traci Hunter Abramson. I finally sat down the other day, and it never put the book down. In two days I read two of her books and I am looking forward to going to Deseret Book to purchase the third. Traci, used to be a CIA agent and then left to become a full time mother. She decided to write her stories that centered around the CIA and other Government organizations. If you like books that are like that, with a romantic twist, you will LOVE her books!




"When CIA agent Janessa Rogers meets the royal family of Meridia on assignment, she expects to use her skills in linguistics and security detail to protect and serve, but she doesn't expect to find herself engaged to Prince Garrett Fortier, Meridia's most eligible bachelor, as part of the security plan. And she certainly doesn't expect to fall in love with him."












"Brent Miller and his four Navy Seal Teammates work together to rescue 7 hostages in the Middle East. Then, by accident, he and Amy Whitmore, a LDS senator's daughter are left behind and need to depend on each other to find a way out."




1 comments:

Jessica said...

I will have to add them to my list. One that I loved that our book club read was "These is my words." there are three books in the set and I cant wait to read the ohter 2, and I'm not a reader