Saturday, April 18, 2009

Beach Day

I love Saturdays! This morning we helped move my great grandma into my other grandparents house. It was hard getting up early to do that, but thankfully we got done quickly. Since we got done early in the day, Jared and I decided to take advantage of this beautiful weather we have been having here in Souther California. We took a trip down to Huntington Beach where I layed out and read my book, while Jared went skimboarding. There was some people taping stuff for a new VH1 show and they taped Jared a little bit while he was skimboarding. He is pretty stoked about that! Jared's parents met up with us later and we spent time with them. Of course we couldnt leave Huntington without eating a burger from the best burger place... TK Burger. Mmmm.... it was so good.

We feel so grateful to live in Southern California, where we can go to the beach whenever we want. Hopefully this summer we can go to the beach a lot... we are hoping to plan a bon fire after school gets out!!

1 comments:

Ryan and Krissy said...

I wish I lived in Southern California... We got a foot of snow the other day :( I am a beach girl at heart not a snow girl lol.