Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mexico Cruise, Part 3

MAZATLAN

Our next stop was Mazatlan, Mexico. We did the Cactus Island Tour. Well, things weren't what we thought... I was expecting a beautiful beach that we could be lazy on, instead it wasn't very pretty and we did a lot of different things that took up the whole day. The best part of the day (now that I think about it) was kayaking around Cactus Island. It took us a little over an hour to get all the way around. It was a lot of fun... but here is the kicker... the water was full of these little jellyfish. So I was kinda freaking out that one was going to sting me, since my brother's fiance got stung before she got into her kayak. After the kayaking we got back on shore and took a Mexican limo (that is what our tour guide called a tractor that was pulling a large wagon) to a restaurant that took over an hour to get a couple things of nachos.

Cactus Island (shows how far we had to kayak)
PUERTO VALLARTA
This guy was completely covered with sand.
Jared and I in front of Puerto Vallarta
I had no clue what these were but they looked cool.
These guys made a bunch of things out of sand.
The perfect sand castle.
Climbing some crazy metal ladder to nowhere.

0 comments: