Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mexico Cruise, Part 1

Jared and I had the opportunity to go with my family on a Mexico cruise. It was so much fun and I wish that we could have stayed on the boat for another week. Since there was so many thing and so many pictures I thought I would break this down into a couple different blog enteries.


Below is a picture of our room. It was really tiny and the bathroom was even smaller, but it was great for just the two of us. My mom told me that sometimes they fit four people in rooms this size.. that I dont understand. We were on Deck 2 and our window (port hole) looked right out over the ocean.

This picture is of the middle of the ship from Deck 9, which is where my parents had the family suit. In their larger room was my parents, Blake, Rachel, Chloe and Rachel's cousin Parri. There room was a lot bigger than ours so fitting that many people was fine. In the middle of the ship they had things like live music playing, a Ben & Jerry's ice cream stand, and lots of shops.
The next two pictures are of the little animals that our stateroom attendant made for us. Normally you get them every night but we only got three... one of them I forgot to take a picture. My favorite was the bird.

Cute little elephant!!
Jared and I dressed up for one of the formal nights.

As a treat we decided to get a couples massage during the first sea day. I had gotten massages before and was really hoping that we would get one. Jared had never gotten a professional massage. He loved it!!! That made me happy and hoping that we can get them more often. (hehe) This was the first time I got the hot stones massage. That was amazing and I would totally do that one again.

3 comments:

Ashley and Blake said...

So fun! I'm so jealous. And I LOVE hot stone massages!!! Glad you guys had a fun trip!

Shelley said...

How fun!! I love cruises!

Allison said...

I had to laugh when I saw the picture of your room because compared to our bedroom, that room is huge! Haha we have a small apartment but perfect for two. Sound like you had fun! I'm excited to hear more!