Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mexico Cruise, Part 2

CABO SAN LUCAS

Our first stop on our Mexico cruise was Cabo San Lucas. Jared and I went with my brother Blake and his fiance Rachel to go on the Cabo Canopy Tour. We drove for about 45 minutes into the desert and got outfitted to go on the zipline. Jared and I had done this before in the Caribbean, but this was another story. This was like survivor! We did a lot of zipline, rock climbing, walking across a tight rope and a shakey bridge, and to top it off it was HOT!! We werent allowed to bring out camera's on the tour with us.


Jared and I after the tour.
Blake and Rachel after the tour.

This was the long zipline at the end.

Jared and Blake did the repelling... Rachel and I were too exhausted.
Jared had a lot of fun!
Rachel rock climbing
My baby brother ziplining.
Me on the zipline... it was so hot!!
Hot husband!!
This was our group with our guides (the three in front).

0 comments: