Wednesday, August 12, 2009

San Fransisco Trip

This past weekend we took a trip with my family to San Francisco for my good friend, Eric's wedding. I decided to post a bunch of pictures to tell about our trip instead of me trying to write everything. Enjoy!
San Francisco... there were so many cars. We spent so much time driving in traffic.
Daddy & Mommy at Bubba Gumps on Pier 39.
Mommy & Chloe at Bubba Gumps on Pier 39.
Jared & I at Bubbe Gumps on Pier 39.
Jared as Forest Gump... does that make me Jenny??
Jared & Chloe took a ride on the two level carousel on Pier 39.
Jared and I found a giant Sponge Bob, so of course we needed a picture.
Pier 39 is home to a lot of sea lions.
Ghirardelli Center!!! However, it was smaller than I though.
Yummy Ghirardelli Ice Cream!!!!
Jared and I at Fisherman's Warf.
Some guys large PEZ collection at the PEZ museum. This was a little werid.
Me in front of the Guiness Books largest PEZ.
Jared in front of the Guiness Books largest PEZ.
I found the Elvis PEZ's.
Jared and I in Chinatown. We had really yummy food there.
We drove by this building a couple times.. it had all this furniture hanging on outside walls.
Congratulations Eric & Ariana!!!
Alcatraz!!
Jared and I on the boat to Alcatraz!
The jail cells in the prison. I would have gone crazy if I was locked up here.
Mom, Chloe and I on our audio tour of the cell blocks.
Jared and I locked up in one of the cells.
These were some of the crazy street performers that we saw.

Sorry for all the pictures but we did a lot of things in such a short amount of time. Jared and I already want to go back and explore more of the city. We both want to thank my parents for letting us tag a long on this family vacation and I am so glad that everyone in my family was able to go.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

First, I absolutely love San Francisco. Second, Chloe is so grown-up it's almost frightening. Third, I have those Elvis Pez dispensers. Currently, they reside in one of about three boxes of Elvis things. Oh dear.

Mike and Katie said...

So fun! I just wish the pictures would get bigger when you click on them =(...Glad you guys had fun!!

Asendorf Family of 3 said...

It looks like you guys had yourselves some fun! :) I love the life-sized PEZ!!