Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

So this month has been a busy one. We celebrated three birthdays for what seemed like the whole month of August. First my dad's birthday was on the 12th and he turned 49 years old. Second Jared's birthday was on the 16th and he turned 24 years old. Last my brother's birthday was on the 20th and he turned 21 years old.
We celebrated Jared's birthday first with his family on his birthday. We also stopped by Disneyland so Jared could pick up his birthday gift card. We had a wonderful dinner at his parents house and for desert we had the birthday cake that I made him.
Jared with his Disneyland birthday pin and his gift card. The birthday cake that I made. Its a white cake with homade butter cream frosting and sliced strawberries in the middle. Yummy!
Happy Birthday Hunny!!!!
Saturday we had a family BBQ at my grandparents house. Jared and Chloe went swimming for a while during the day. After they swam we all played this fun game called 'Farkle'. Of course my mom won...I think its because she cheats. LOL.
Here is all of us playing 'Farkle' in the backyard.
This was the yummy ice cream birthday cake we had... It was so yummy!!!
Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
Happy Birthday Jared!!!
Happy Birthday Blake!!!
The next day (Sunday) we went to my other grandparents for dinner and birthday celebrating. We did what we always do there... we ate A LOTand talked. We watched a DVD of all the pictures from our parents cruise to Alaska. For desert we didn't have a traditional birthday cake, we had ice cream pie and cup cakes. They were so yummy!!
The family just sitting around watching the Alaska DVD.

Me and my little brother, Blake.

My Mommy getting the cup cakes ready.
My Mommy and my Uncle Robb.

0 comments: