Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Jake!!!

This is my favorite picture of Jake, I got it off of Jared's parents blog. (Thanks!)
I know this is a little late but I have been really busy lately, and I also couldn't find my camera cord to transfer the pictures to my computer.

On August 2, little Jake turned 2 years old!!! I can't believe how big he is getting! For his birthday we had dinner at Nona's and Jake got to open up some presents. He got a cute bubble blowing lion from Nona, Jared and I got him some fun cars, and the big present was from Mom and Dad... they got him a fun car to ride around in. Of course when he opened it Dad and Jared had to put it together right then and there. After the car was finally put together (they dont make those things easy to put together), we all went for a walk and took it out for a spin. Here are some fun pictures from the day!


Jake & Kelsea with his new car!

Jared giving Kelsea a ride so Jake could ride his car. :)

Jake with his birthday cake.

While we were singing 'Happy Birthday'. We had to light the candles twice cause Jake wouldn't let us finish singing the first time. :)

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!!!!!

0 comments: