Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ouch!

So for the next almost two weeks I get to show off this lovely accessory that will go great with all my outfits... NOT. I really hate this thing. I have only been wearing it for one day and I already want to burn it. I some how did something to my wrist and now have carpel tunnel syndrome... or at least that is what my doctor told me. Some seem to think that I just have tendonitis... either way my wrist has been hurting for about three weeks and I am ready for it to stop. My doctor says that I am not allowed to work on the computer or sew for the almost two weeks (24/7) that I have to wear this thing. I feel so constricted and its really annoying not being able to move your entire right hand. Looks like I am going to have to work on typing and working with my left hand. Sorry for the venting but I needed it.

0 comments: