Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tennis Anyone????


So, Jared and I are trying to get into shape and we are looking for new, fun, interesting ways to do it. I don't like to run all the time because I get bored of it, so we started playing Smash Ball. That is a game that is normally played on the beach. It is like tennis, but with no net and you jusy hit the ball back and forth. Jared and I have gotten pretty good at that game. Then at the Rummler Family Reunion over the 4th of July weekend, we tried playing badminton. That was a lot of fun and we got pretty good at it. After we got home we then wanted to broaden our horizon and try out tennis. So we bought a racket for me and Jared borrowed his dad's. Well, we aren't that good. We have only been a couple times and seem to get a little better each time we go. So, unless you are really, really good... Anyone up for tennis????

3 comments:

Ryan and Krissy said...

Amanda... you have to try Zumba. It is the best work out and it's fun. It's kicks my trash but it's way fun! It's a Latin/African dance type thing but it also is like aerobics. It's totally awesome.

Allison said...

If I lived near you I'd totally love to play. Too bad; I've been looking for people to play tennis with.

Mike and Katie said...

Mike and I would totally be up for that! We really should do that one day....that would prob be really funny with jared and mike playing..you can only imagine what would happen lol