Monday, July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight

Saturday night, Jared and I went to The Block and saw The Dark Knight movie. That was such an amazing movie. Normally, the first movie in a sequil is better, however, in this case the second blew the first Batman away. There were so many suprises throughout the movie and things I never thought would happen. If you haven't seen it yet YOU MUST SEE IT!!! Its been two days since Jared and I saw it and I am still in awe. The movie made $153.34 million dollars opening weekend! Spiderman only made $151 million on its opening weekend... now we know who the better hero is. (Jared and I are Batman fans. Sorry to anyone who is a Spiderman fan.)

Heath Ledger did an amazing job in this movie. There were a couple of scenes that I couldn't tell it was him as the Joker. He had some mannerisms that were very creepy and made my skin crawl but, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. He was so mezmorizing in his performance as the Joker.

2 comments:

shira said...

That movie was awesome! Hope you guys are doing well. Tell Jared I say hi.

Amy Rex said...

love that movie!