Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Big Update

Wow! I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted on my blog. There is so much that has happened in the last year or so since my last post. Here is an update:

February 2013 - 5th Anniversary Trip to Hawaii! We decided to spend a few days of our Anniversary trip in Oahu and then a few days in Maui. We went hiking, snorkeling, surfing, ate at great restaurants, and just relaxed. It was a great trip and we can't wait to go back!

March 2013 - We celebrated my grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary with a black tie party at the Center Club. It was so much fun to get dressed up and celebrate 50 years of love.

I attended a few concerts in 2013 - Kesha/ Pitbull concert with my Bestie at the Hollywood Bowl. It was more fun that I thought it would be. One Direction concert at the Staples Center with my little sister, Chloe and her best friend Britney. This was my sister's first concert and she had a great time. Taylor Swift concert at the Staples Center with Chloe, Britney and Aly.

Jared and I spent the day in Venice Beach where Jared was able to pick up his Google Glasses. It was fun walking along the beach, riding bikes on the beach, seeing the street performers, and playing games on the pier.

July 2013 - We got to go to England with my family for almost 2 weeks. It was such a fun trip! We were able to see the Tower of London, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Piccadilly Circus, Windsor Castle, The Crown Jewels, Stonehenge, and The Roman Baths. We rode the Underground everywhere, saw Les Miserables, ate yummy English food, walked around a lot, rode the London Eye, met up with a friend of my brothers that was living there for school, and lots of shopping. We had a lot of fun exploring this city and I really want to plan another trip there to see so much more!

October 2013 - Jared and I bought a house! After searching for about 2 years, we finally found the house for us. It is a cute 3 bedroom home in Placentia, CA and we love it! We are still working on getting everything put together and making it our own but things are coming together great! Once I am done with more of it I will do another post with pictures.

Another fun thing that happened in October, I went to Mickey's Halloween Time for the first time with my Bestie Friend, Andrea. It was so much fun to walk around Disneyland collecting tons of candy, seeing all the fun costumes and riding the fun rides.

November 2013 - We made a huge announcement... We are expecting a baby June 17, 2014. We are so excited! We have been waiting for this moment for a long time and I still can't believe that we are going to be parents!

December 2013 - Jared and I made the announcement to our family and friends, through a cake, that we are expecting a baby girl!!!! Her name will be Caitlyn Marie and we can't wait to meet her!

March 2014 - Jared and I decided to take a Babymoon to San Diego. We stayed at the Paradise Point Resort and Spa. Our room looked right out at Mission Bay. There were fire pits all around the property so we had bonfires a few times while we were there. We went to the beach, kayaked around Mission Bay, went the Old Town San Diego, went to the San Diego Zoo, went to the San Diego Temple, ate yummy food, got massages, and just relaxed. It was a great vacation before baby girl comes.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeaah! Keep up the blogging! Especially once little Miss Caitlyn gets here...even though that's when you'll have less free time than you've ever had! :)