Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Chapter

March 31st was my last day working at Taylor-Dunn Corporation (my families company). I am so grateful for everything I have learned and the great experiences that I have gotten while working for my family. The reason I quit working is because Jared's business is going so well, he needs some administrative help, and my grandparents need some administrative help. Jared and I have been talking about purchasing a home this year and starting a family, so I want to get some life things in order before we start these large things in life.

I am so excited to start this next chapter in our lives. Also, it is so great to be spending my day with my husband at home and not having to get up super early anymore. Its been great!

2 comments:

Kathryn M said...

Yay, for exciting changes in your lives! Plus it's awesome that Jared's doing so well with all of his apps!

Amy Rex said...

i am so excited for you two! let's get together soon!!! we miss you guys!