Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Anniversary - Surprise

For our anniversary Jared gave me a big surprise... he took me on a private hot air balloon ride! It was so amazing!!! I have never done something like this before and it was so much fun. When we were driving to meet up with our group I still didn't know what we were doing. We met our group in a grocery store parking lot so when we arrived I was really confused. Then he FINALLY told me what we were doing. I was so excited!!! He was going to do this to propose to me but decided to take me to the beach instead. Actually, it was a good thing he didn't propose because Jared is a little afraid of heights. Our pilot was great and landed us in the correct spot. When we landed our basket tipped over so that was a little scary, but still a great time. Below are some pictures from our adventure.
Waiting for our balloon.

Beautiful view of San Diego
Another beautiful view.





1 comments:

Amy Rex said...

SO cool! i want to do that!