Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

For Thanksgiving we ate at my grandparents house. It was so yummy! I think I ate my weight in Thanksgiving food. Jared's Nona came to dinner with us, along with my grandma's sister-in-law and her cousin from Danville, IL. We played some games and watched Toy Story 3 in their new theater room. It was such and nice and relaxing day.


Our Thanksgiving Spread!


There are so many things that I am thankful for...

I am so grateful for my wonderful husband, Jared. He is the best husband in the whole world. I am so grateful for everything that he does for our family. I am grateful that he puts up with all of my craziness and my Disneyland obsession. You are my best friend and I love you with all my heart. I am so grateful for these wonderful past 2 1/2 (almost 3) years of marriage, and I look forward to many, many more years.

I am grateful for my amazing family. They are always there when I need them. I love that we live close to both of our families. I love my in-laws. I had heard horror stories about people who dont get a long with their in-laws and I am so grateful for mine. They are so great and have always made me feel like part of the family.

I am grateful for my job. I love that I have a stable job to help provide for my family. I am grateful that I work with both my dad and my little brother. I love all of the people that I work with and I love that I have known most of them since I was a little girl.

I am grateful for my membership in the church. I love that no matter how hard things may seem, I can always turn to my Heavenly Father for help. I am grateful for my church callings. I love my Activity Day Girls and I love teaching in the Relief Society... even though the teaching gives me anxiety sometimes.

I am grateful for my best friend, Andrea. I dont know where I would be without her. She has helped me through some tough times and stuck by my side. She is always someone that I can call when I need to vent. She is my bestest girl friend!

1 comments:

Allison said...

Amen to teaching anxiety. I teach Sunday School and I get so nervous!!