Friday, July 2, 2010

ECLIPSE!!

I have the best husband in the world!! He puts up with so many crazy things that I do, and he doesn't complain. Last night Jared, Micah (Jared's brother) and I went to see Eclipse. Out of all the Twilight books, this was one of my favorites, so I was extra excited about seeing it. I wasn't disappointed. Of course, like the other Twilight movies, there were some cheesy parts but it was still a good movie. The scene I was really looking forward to was the tent scene. Anyone that has read the books would know this scene. Its where Edward and Jacob finally talk without wanting to kill each other and they have some kind of understanding about the other person. It showed a different side to both the characters, and gave some hope that they could live peacfully together. I totally recommend seeing it and I want to see it again if anyone wants to join me. Thanks Jared for putting up with my crazy Twilight obsession!

1 comments:

Kathryn M said...

I just saw it and I must say I think it has been the best movie by far!