Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

I know I am a little late with this but I wanted to document our Mother's Day this year. First off, I woke up on Sunday and Jared gave me these beautiful flowers and a loving card. I love him so much!


So, I was a big time loser this year and when we went to Jared's parents I forgot about my camera and I didn't get any pictures. So I found this great one of Jared and his parents from our wedding.

I am so grateful for my mother-in-law. I have to say that I have the best mother-in-law. She is so sweet, funny, loving, and has made me feel very welcoming into their family. Jared and I feel so grateful that we live so close to his parents. We love you and hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!
I want to say a big Happy Mother's Day to my Mommy! I am so grateful for my mother and all that she has done for me. She is always there for me when I need her. She is caring, fun, amazing, helpful and smart. Mom, I dont know what I would do without you. I love you and hope you had wonderful Mother's Day!!

The Gang at my grandparents house.



Chloe and her cake

1 comments:

Shelley said...

I just met your father in law this week! He came over to welcome us to the ward (along with the counselors) and then gave us a talk for the end of the month. BOO! Haha j/k, Kinda. He was really nice and I could totally see Jered in him.