Sunday, May 16, 2010

Amazing Saturday

This past Saturday was such a great day. I was fortunate enough to get to tag along with my Mom, Grandma and Aunt Linda for a Mother's Day celebration. Since I am not a mother my mom let me tag a long with the girls as a thank-you for everything that I will be doing for my little sister while they are gone on trips this year.

We first had a yummy lunch at CPK. I love this restaurant and I always get either the BBQ Chicken Salad (which is what I had because of my diet) or the BBQ Chicken Pizza. Both are amazing!!

Lunch was followed by the most relaxing 3 hours of my life. We spent the afternoon at the Glen Ivy Spa in Brea. When we first arrived we all changed into our bathing suits and relaxed in a giant hot tub for close to an hour before our appointments. Our first appointments were Swedish Massage's. I have had massages before but never like this. I don't think I have ever been so relaxed in my whole life. At one point I don't think I was still connected to my body. Needless to say the girl who gave me my massage was really good and I am looking forward to the day that I get to return. After the massages we had our Facials. Again, it was extremely relaxing and I felt like my skin was glowing when I left.
After this amazing few hours, we sadly had to leave. I am so happy that I was able to spend time with my family and have a fun girls day. Thank you Mom for allowing me to tag along!! I love you and I can't wait to figure out another thing we should celebrate at Glen Ivy.

1 comments:

Shelley said...

What a treat! The only thing I could afford when I went there was some kind of hand/arm massage thing. Haha!