Monday, May 5, 2008

1 Year Ago.....

This is one of the first pictures taken together at Disneyland almost a year ago
Exactly one year ago... Jared and I met on May 1, 2007... then 3 days later, on May 3, 2007 we went on our first date. So, we decided to celebrate that wonderful first date again. For our first date, he took me to T.G.I. Friday's and we had dessert. After we went to the movies and saw "Invisible". It wasn't the best movie but we both had fun on our date.


This is Jared and I at our table at The Olive Garden in Brea
Jared took me to The Olive Garden for dinner. Now we seem to go to this resturant a lot... but we like it. We shared the Tour of Italy, which includes Chicken Parmesean, Fetticini Alfredo, and Lasagna. I know it sounds like a lot, but it is a great meal to share.


It was really cute... he got me these beautiful flowers. We decided to get dressed up for our date. So while I was finishing getting ready, he said that he was going to clean out his car and take the trash out. Well, he was gone for a long time. Then all of a sudden I heard a knock at the door. I looked around the apartment to see if Jared was there, but he wasn't. So when I opened the door, Jared was standing there with my flowers.... and he asked me out. Hehehe. It was so cute!!! He also bought some beautiful yellow flowers (not pictured) for our table.
After dinner, we wanted to do something else. So we went to the Birch Street Movie Theater's and watched "Made of Honor". I thought it was a really cute movie. Very predictable but I enjoyed it. Jared, just went because I wanted to see it. He liked it but I am sure he wont watch it again... unless I bat my eyes and say please.

0 comments: