Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekend fun!

Jared and I at the beach with some friends for a bonfire.
On Friday we went on a date with Jordan, Stephanie, and Jordan's friends. It was a lot of fun. We went to Ruby's on PCH down in Corona Del Mar then went to the beach and had a bonfire.


Jared and his Dad after running the 5K race in Placentia.
Saturday morning, Jared and his dad ran the annual 5K race in Placentia. After being out late the night before, it was a really early morning for both of us. I didn't run the race this year, but maybe next year. I was standing at the finish line to cheer them on. Jared's family was there too. Micah ran the kids 1 mile race around the lake at TriCity Park. It was a great family activity.

Jared and I at my grandparents house.
That same Saturday night, Jared and I went to my grandparents house to celebrate the birthdays for the month of April. There were atleast 4 people in my family that had their birthdays in April. For dessert, my grandma had purchased a chocolate fountain... it was sooo good... Jared wants to go out and purchase one too. However, we have a fondue pot, so come on over to our house and we will have a chocolate fondue party!!

1 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

you had a busy weekend!! Well I am all game for that fondue party!