Sunday, October 23, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

Yesterday we carved pumpkins with our good friends Mike and Katie. It was a lot of fun. This was the first time I carved a pumpkin with a stencil. We also decided to carve a pumpkin for Stitch. Jared carved Stitch's name in the pumpkin, however he carved his name really big in the small pumpkin we got him.

Stitch's Pumpkin
The lettering from Stitch's pumpkin

Jared's pumpkin

My pumpkin

Jared and I with our pumpkins

Mike and Jared playing with their pumpkins



Stitch and his pumpkin

2 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

I am so glad we got together with you guys to carve pumpkins =) I still laugh when I look at the pics of Mike and Jared lol

Kathryn M said...

Fall is the best and carving jack-o-lanterns is one of my favorite activities. They all turned out so good, and I'm glad stitch even got to be a part of it!