Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Jared!!!

My amazing husband turned 26 years old on August 16th. He was a very lucky guy that weekend. For breakfast one day I made him Coffee Cake. For dinner one night I made him one of his favorite dinners, Empinada's (see my other blog for the reciepe). For his birthday dinner we went, with Jared's family, to his favorite pizza place, Naples, in Downtown Disney. After dinner we all went back to our apartment for cake. I wanted to make a special cake for Jared's birthday. Every year I make him a cake, and this year I wanted to make something special that he wouldn't expect. All of you know that Jared works for himself making apps for the Android market, so I thought I would make a cake around that.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

0 comments: