Saturday, February 26, 2011

Valentines Day and 3 Year Anniversary

VALENTINES DAY:
For Valentines Day, we decided to eat dinner at one of our favorite places, Naples, in Downtown Disney. After dinner we went on a few rides at Disneyland and decided to go to California Adventures to see if we could still get tickets to The World of Color show. We both had never seen it and really wanted to. Thankfully they were still giving out tickets, but it was to the 9:15 showing. We got the tickets and waited, and waited, and waited. Finally, we were taken to our area, where we had to stand to watch the show. We had been fortunate enough to get spots right in the front, so we could see everything. The show was amazing! I really want to see it again. I am grateful for my wonderful husband, who knows that a Valentines Day at Disneyland is something I will enjoy.


Jared and I in front of the castle.

The World of Color!
3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY (Feb. 16):
I can't believe that it has already been 3 years since our wonderful wedding. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband that loves me and takes care of me. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. The past 3 years have been the best of my life and I know that is all thanks to the wonderful man that I married.
To celebrate our Anniversary, Jared sent me my favorite flowers to work. Anyone that either came to our wedding or saw pictures knows that I love pink and that I love pink lilly's. So, that is what he sent me. My office smelled amazing for the next few days. :)
On our Anniversary, we had dinner at another favorite restaurant (but one we don't go to often), Hibatchi Steak House. Those that have never been there, this restaurant is great! It's one of those restaurants that cooks the food right at your table. We were seated with a family celebrating a birthday. After we all sang 'Happy Birthday', they learned that we were celebrating our Anniversary. So, they insisted on singing us an Anniversary song.
My beautiful flowers.
Jared and I at Hibatchi.
I am so gratful for my amazing husband. I am grateful for all the things that he does for our family. Honey, I love you so much and I can't wait to spend eternity with you by my side.

1 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

so the world of color picture looked soo cool! Hopefully we can go with you guys some day! You two are perfect for eachother and we are so glad to have friends like you =).glad you had a great valentines and anniversary!