Friday, June 18, 2010

The Start of Something Great

I stole this picture from Rachel's Facebook.

My little brother, Blake is getting married. I couldn't be more happy. I already think of Rachel as a sister and part of the family and we couldn't be more excited that they have decided to get married. Blake picked out her ring himself and used the diamonds from my mom's ring, which makes it that much more special. Their wedding date is set for November 6, 2010. Congratulations!!! I love you both!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Awww that's great! Congrats to your brother!

Ryan and Krissy said...

I saw the title of this post and got all excited thinking you were announcing you were pregnant!! HAHA I know so many people that are pregnant right now, I just figured you were too :D Miss you and hope you are doing GREAT!!