Thursday, March 18, 2010

Desire...

My cousin's wife, Kierstyn, posted this dress on her Facebook, so I decided to check out the website. The dress was modest and cute so I thought, what the heck? Kierstyn... I blame you... I now want almost all of the dresses on this site. I have such a hard time finding cute, modest, fashionable dresses and this site has what I want. Here are a few pictures of the dresses that I love. Click 'here' for the website.

$86.00
$74.00

$86.00

$94.00

$94.00

$93.00

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Those are way cute! I have just decided that it's a whole lot easier to just wear the immodest ones.....and then wear a tshirt under it or a cardigan over it! :-)

cherise and Tristan said...

I just found out about this site cause I had to order a bridesmaid dress from it. I was very unhappy with the quality of fabric on the dress and the horrible fit. Plus it looked nothing like the picture. I had to send it back and spent 7 to ship it back of my own money and lost the 9 they charged to ship it to me in the first place. The site said it fit generously so I got a small cuase I usually wear a medium. I looked like I was wearing a tent in the small and not even and xs would of fit. If you have good luck with it let me know cause the stuff looks so cute I really want to wear it. But so far too scared to try again.