Sunday, February 21, 2010

2 Year Anniversary!!

Jared and I just celebrated our 2 year anniversary on Wednesday, February 16th.
Being that our anniversary is so close to Valentines Day we celebrated by going to two nice restaurants for yummy dinners. On our actual anniversary we decided to have dinner at Hibachi in Anaheim Hills. It was so yummy!!!! That is one of our favorite restaurants and because it is so expensive we don't go there very often. After dinner we exchanged gifts. I got Jared a bunch of little things and Jared got me an amazing gift.... a gift card to get a massage!! I am so excited to go!!! I have the best husband ever!

On Friday we went to 21 Oceanfront in Newport Beach. It was super expensice but so worth it. I don't think I have had a better steak in my life. It was so good. We totally spurged so now for the next couple months we will have no money to go on a date for a while, but again.... totally worth it!
I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband who loves me in spite of all my flaws and craziness. I dont know what I would ever do without him. He is truely my best friend and I am so excited to spend the rest of eternity with him by my side. I love you!

2 comments:

Jared and Kimberly Asendorf said...

I'm glad that you guys had a fun 2 year anniversary! All of that yummy sounding food is making me hungry! lol..you guys are so cute. Wish we could have gotten to know you guys a little better living in La Habra!

P.S. Congrats on Jared getting into school! That will be a fun adventure for you guys! Best of luck. :)

Shelley said...

We should have you two over for dinner sometime for steak. Michael makes it really well and he's very proud of that haha. It would be free, too!