Saturday, December 5, 2009

Busy Busy Saturday

Today, I had an incredibly busy day. In the morning my little sister Chloe, had a swim meet. This was he last swim meet for a while, so I decided that I needed to go. She did such a good job. I couldn't be more proud. She swam 50 Backstrock, 50 Butterfly, and 50 Free (50 = 2 laps). Today was the first time she swam Butterfly in a race, and since that was my race in high school, I had to go and support her. She dropped her time in her Backstroke and Freestyle.


Backstroke Swimming.



Freestyle Swimming.

After Chloe's swim meet, I went with my mom to my Grandma Sharon's house and we baked until 9:00pm. We made Chocolate Fudge, Peanut Butter Balls, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Covered Cherries and Crispy Waffer Cookies. All the recipes for these I will put on my Cute Little Tidbits blog.

Chocolate Fudge
Peanut Butter Balls
Chocolate Covered Cherries

0 comments: