Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Project!

I have been having so much fun making all these baby blankets! I just finished the one for my friend Krystal who is having a baby boy this December. Jared's little sister Kelsea saw me working on the blanket and said that she wanted one too. So for Christmas I am making Kelsea a blanket. However, her's is going to of course be bigger than the baby blankets that I have made. I just purchased the fabric this weekend and can't wait to get started!!
For my new project I have decided that I am going to start cross stitching more. My little sister's bedroom and bathroom are decorated with a beach theme. So, I came across this cute picture that I am going to cross stitch for her for Christmas. It's small but its a lot harder than other cross stitch projects that I have done before. I will post a finished picture when I am all done.

0 comments: