Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Little Goober

This past weekend I got to spend time with my little sister. Something I don't get to do very often. I picked her up from my grandparents house on Friday and took her to Disneyland. We went on 'Its A Small World' and 'Pirates of the Carribean'. We both had a lot of fun. Small World changed a couple things in the ride. They added a lot of the Disney characters, so it was fun to sit and point ones out to each other as we went by. Pirates was alot of fun, it always is, its a classic Disney ride and we both love it!!

Chloe and I in front of The Small World.

1 comments:

Our Family said...

Amanda it's Alissa Morris. How's it going? We have a blog too...
mofamilyfun.blogspot.com/
You and Jared are so cute I can't believe you've been married over a year. Time flies.