Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend Recap

Friday night was the Twilight Movie opening, so of course Jared and I went to see it. We went with our good friends Mike and Katie. Before the movie, Jared and I went to Acapulco for dinner.


It was really good. I am glad that I got to see it on opening night, however, there was a down side... there were a lot of screaming teenage girls there. Oh well. I liked the movie, however, it wasn't as good as the book. There were a couple scenes I would have extended and others parts of the book that I would have wanted to see, but all and all it was good. Summit Entertainment also released a statement this weekend saying that they are going ahead with turning the second book, New Moon, into a movie.


Saturday night, we went out to dinner at the Olive Garden with Grandma and Grandpa McGregor and my parents for my birthday. After dinner, we went back to my Grandparents house for apple cobler dessert and for me to open my present. They got me my first sewing machine. I am so excited. I am planning on making a couple quilts for Christmas this year, and now I have my own sewing machine. YAY. I never thought I would be so excited to get that. Also, from my parents I got a new cell phone. It is so cute!!! Its the new Verizon Blitz. I love it!!!

0 comments: