Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So Close....

Jared and I are getting ready to go on our honeymoon next week. This couldn't have come at a better time for us. I am so burnt out from being at work and waking up so early. Jared has been working so hard at school and is now working full time, so we both could use a little R&R (Rest and Relaxation).

Jared and I have been so blessed with our wedding. We were able to already have one honeymoon down in San Diego right after our wedding, and now we are going on our offical honeymoon on a cruise through the Southern Caribbean. We are so excited to spend 7 days in our bathing suits laying on the beaches.

1 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

I am sooo excited for you guys! and pretty jelous! lol I really wish we could get together before you guys take off but I dont think Mikes schedual will let us...he is closing all this weekend...but we need to get together after...then we can hear all about it :)