Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pootah!!!

This weekend, Jared and I flew up to Utah with my family for my cousin, Kayla's wedding. We flew into Salt Lake on Thursday night, the wedding was on Friday, then we flew home Saturday night. Talk about a short trip! They were sealed in the Bountiful Temple. That was the second temple that I had been in since Jared and I got married. It was such a beautiful sealing. The weather outside was FREEZING, but then again, I am used to this beautiful weather we are blessed to have in Southern California. For the reception we all helped with the setting up and taking down process, and my brother was in charge of the food. It was such a beautiful reception.
Jared and I with my family and the bride and groom.
Jared and I in front of the Salt Lake Temple.
While we were in Utah, Jared and I were able to go to Salt Lake and walk around Temple Square. It was so great walking around and seeing all the beautiful brides coming out of the temple. There was one that had atleast 20 bridesmaids!!!! That was crazy! We had a lot of fun with my family and love spending time in Utah.

1 comments:

Kevin and Neysa Rummmler said...

Hey Jared and Amanda!
You guys have a great blog going! Here is the link to ours http://kdrummler.blogspot.com/ You can also find it as a link on Greg's blog. Sorry we had to reschedule on the dinner plans. We hope to see you two soon!
Love, Kevin, Neysa, Neal, Julia and Grant Rummler